Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why can't I have OCD for two weeks??

The list of crap that needs to be done before we leave on the 23rd is quite massive and daunting! So, I tried to will myself into having OCD and to be ultra organized, but it has yet to work. DRAT!
All I seem to be able to do lately is send odd emails to our worker in Oregon, read and be freaked out by attachment issues that we may or may not run into, feed my kids "take away" food and make more lists. Lists are my life now, lists for each child at home to take to Grandma's, lists for donation, lists for both kevin and I, lists of item needed for the girls, lists, lists, list. Faith.

That being said what I need from you out there in the word of the computer...send me vibes to give me super powers of the OCD variety for 2 weeks...that is the rub, two weeks only please. Also, does anyone have a huge suitcase or two we may borrow? I can not promise it will be returned unharmed...we are going to Africa after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment