Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I didn't know...really.

I really didn't know that the variety pack of cereal...you know the one that you would take camping as kids. The one that has the little individual boxes of cereal. I really did not know it was pure EVIL! Here's how it went down.
I let the kids get the big variety pack of cereal to take to Grandma's in two weeks (this part seem normal). They somehow, in my weaken state talked me into letting them open it yesterday (still normal). Unknown to me the makers of said cereal variety pack had unleashed a Panodora's box of sugar induced insanity through the land (ok, only in the kitchen). Those "managers" at the cereal plant...how can I say this...put an ODD number of particular cereals in the big o' box!!! This fine if you have one kid, but Reid was willing to sell Stella to a band of travelling cereal men for another box of Satan's Crunch (ie Corn POPS).
Now that they have tasted the EVIL, they are able to locate the boxes anywhere...like a good o'English Pointer finding a quail.
I may have to hide the boxes down in Jean's trailer. In the morning she would find a yard full of big eyed children chanting, "Apple jacks...Apple Jacks...Apple Jacks", in dirty jammies.
Honestly I didn't know...really.

No comments:

Post a Comment